Guardiola explains what he said to Tsimikas after Manchester City's equalizer with Liverpool lose

 

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiol


Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has commented on his controversial celebration in front of his Liverpool players after scoring an equalizer in tonight's Premier League clash.

'Etihad' The stadium hosted the game between the top two teams on the 29th day of the English Premier League, which Manchester City won 4-1.





Guardiola dramatically celebrated Manchester City's Julian Alvarez equalizing near the Liverpool players when Kostas Tsimikas accidentally passed him and the Spanish manager spoke to him but the player ignored him. Pep ended his joy.



Guardiola was asked where he said in the comments of the English channel "talksport": "Sorry, I spoke to Tismicas and I spoke to others, ask him if my behavior is disrespectful."



reading They also. ManchesterCity comment on Liverpool bus attack after quadruple "I was celebrating a goal with my son in the stands, I said, 'The goal was fantastic, wasn't it?' , That's all." "I'm sorry, do you find my behavior disrespectful? Well, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

Post a Comment

0 Comments