Morocco, the Atlas Lions scored two goals against Belgium

 1-Justice for Nasir Mazraoui 🇲🇦❤️ ...

He spoke to me about changing Regraki by activating an offensive front, so Yahya Atiyatallah would go down, and we all said at the expense of Mazraoui for sure, so Hakimi is the one who comes out, even if he is injured, but Regraki is aware of the importance of Mazraoui because he is defensively unparalleled in Morocco and can receive transitions and block positions The double, so Yahya Atiyatallah used to open the field from the left front and Mazrawi on the right front, covering the spaces for the attacking personnel Mazraoui was so great today and literally weighed down De Bruyne in a full half 🇲🇦❤️...but do you know what really makes you happy?! He decided to divide the match in stages I don't venture too far as people want Nor was he very cowardly, as happened in the Croatia match The first half played on Belgium's weak point with Martinez, which is possession of the ball and building from behind Take the ball, Uncle Martinez.


I will make the same block match Croatia A medium block with a slightly advanced defense, to close all the spaces between the lines And the size of your strongest line "the center line" Valnasiri and Onahi with Vitsel and Onana And Boufal and Salt will make a short distance line to close every passing corner directed vertically to De Bruyne. And Amrabat moves with Hazard in the depths and internal corridors I played on your weakness and drained you in the first half

2-Next

I came to the second half, after I exhausted you physically in the first half, I opened the stadium with Hakimi and Mazraoui and attacked you and I was not afraid of the changes and I tried as much as I could to provide a preventive control so that the defensive rebound would happen and I did not turn offensive in many spaces And then my offensive elements came down Sabri is the first payer for me Hamdallah and Zakaria And I came to attack you from one front, but that was the left front, and I put down a quick physical element like Yahya Atiyatallah, and I brought Mazrawi on the right front so that I would close the areas that De Bruin leans on in the transitions So Yahya wins an important first, and I get a goal from him And use Hamdallah's physical abilities and earn air balls and.

After the first goal, I put down a fifth defender and took out Onahi, so that you would come out with as many lines as possible and leave me a lot of spaces behind, where I would attack you in the middle of what you had dropped for Lukaku, so I imprisoned him between 3 defenders... And because I read the match well and divided it into phases and was methodical, football rewards me for being the first coach of the Moroccan national team to win the national team in the World Cup since France 1998 and also breaking Belgium’s series that lasted for 8 consecutive matches without defeat in the group stage in the World Cup the scientist Because history mentions "Mahdi Faria" in front of Portugal in Mexico 1986.

3-Belgium double in the match.! 



Belgium is the weakest offensive stage for it. This is the stage of possession and building from the back. First, the defenders cannot build vertically, whether passing or carrying the ball, unlike their slow pace, and therefore I have to organize the pressure in the form of 4/1/4/1 in order to close the elements of the gradual stage. Belgium already has high-quality personnel who can improvise and take the team out of pressure like Hazard and De Bruyne, and therefore they are the ones I have to close passing lanes on, unlike Onana and Vitsel.. That is why Al-Nusiri always accompanies Vitsel or Unana in depth and closes the passageway on him Boufal and Salt are always close to close every vertical passing angle towards De Bruyne, unlike Boufal, who is close to Meunier so that he presses him if the pass is lateral. Ziyech is always with Castane Onahi with the other midfielder


Amrabat is moving with Hazard in the middle hill, and this is a respectable block against a coach like Martinez, who relies on the improvisation of individuals in the gradient, because he has no patterns in the first place... Al-Ragraki also made a good movement, at the moment you pressed high with Boufal on the center of the defense and Al-Nusayri safe you in chasing the fulcrum to prevent him from sending balls directly behind the advanced line of defense so that it would not happen like what happened with Canada and that Amrabat would put pressure on Onana so that if he received before Al-Nusairi did Passage locks...

Post a Comment

0 Comments