Firmino comments for the first time on the imminent departure from Liverpool(2023)

Firmino comments for the first time on the imminent departure from Liverpool(2023)

 Liverpool's Roberto Firmino has spoken for the first time since it was confirmed he will leave the English club at the end of the season. Jurgen Klopp has confirmed Roberto Firmino won't stay at Liverpool after this season as he plans to leave for a new experience.
















Firmino scored a disastrous equalizer for Liverpool in yesterday's match against Arsenal on the 30th day of the Premier League.

Firmino said in comments to the Brazilian version of ESPN: "I'm not going to say much or get very emotional."




“This club has a great legacy and history. I'm very happy and grateful to God for everything we've built here, but this is a new situation for me, I've never experienced it before."




He continued, "I've been praying a lot to God to hold me back and help me in this situation. I work hard and I'm always willing to help the team. We're together to the end."



Firmino concluded: "I want to finish here with my companions".





Dijk sends message to Liverpool fans after thrilling draw with Arsenal


Van Dijk sends message to Liverpool fans after thrilling draw with Arsenal

Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk commented on the equalizer in yesterday's Premier League game against Arsenal.





The teams met in the 30th round of the English Premier League at Anfield where they drew the game with two goals for their team.






Van Dijk wrote on his personal Instagram account: “Crazy game! It's definitely an unstable season, it's not at the level we're used to, both individually and as a team, so we have to unite."





"We all believe that with hard work we can start again, together to offer more special moments,” added the Dutchman.






Virgil van Dijk concluded his speech by saying: "This team will never give up."



Post a Comment

0 Comments