Havertz: Some of my Chelsea team-mates call me a "donkey." And people think I'm Messi new(2023)

Chelsea striker Kai Havertz has admitted that some of his team-mates call him a "donkey" and has revealed his relationship with the animal since he was young.

Chelsea striker Kai Havertz has admitted some of his team-mates have called him an 'idiot'. and has revealed her relationship with the animal since she was young.


Havertz told the Guardian: "Some of my team-mates call me an ass, it's not because of my football, it's something deeper. I have felt a special bond with donkeys since day one, he is a very calm animal”.







"Maybe I saw myself in them because I'm calm too, they rest all day, they do little, they just want to live their lives, I've always liked them, if I lose I go to a shelter and look seeing animals and seeing something human in them, it was something like recovery, a place where I felt comfortable.







About the price of his move from Bayer Leverkusen to Chelsea, he said: "The price was exorbitant for me, I was Chelsea's most expensive player. I don't understand how much money was paid but that's normal in football, look at the deals we've made recently, it's the pressure why people think you're 'Messio'.

Kai Havertz scored the goal

"I was 20, 21, people don't see that; they see the price, so you have to be great from day one, you're allowed to get nervous, read what's written about you and listen.


Kai Havertz has that Goal scored awarded Chelsea the 2023 Champions League crown at Manchester City's expense.

Post a Comment

0 Comments